United Way Atlantic City Nights
United Way of Greater Hamilton and Burlington are happy to announce the 5th Annual Cosmo’s & Campari’s Casino Night will take place Friday, November 18, 2011, 9pm – 2am. Join in the fun as ‘Atlantic City Nights’ takes over the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Hamilton.There will be casino games (poker, blackjack, roulette, craps) and some great prizes, and of course, lots of dancing. All proceeds to go to supporting United Way of Burlington & Greater Hamilton.
Tickets are only $20, including hors d’oeuvres. To purchase your tickets, or for more information please email email@example.com, call the Carmen’s Box Office at 905-387-0007. You can also check out their facebook page.
The event is to support the United Way GenNext program, a peer-run initiative with 5 goals:
- Goal 1: To increase the active membership of the 23-35 year old age demographic in Hamilton and Burlington through participation in GenNext events and initiatives.
- Goal 2: To increase the participation of GenNext members in various United Way led initiatives.
- Goal 3: To encourage financial support of the United Way
- Goal 4: To create a forum for professional networking and casual socializing.
- Goal 5: To develop future community leaders that have an understanding of governance practices and accountability
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, be sure to check out this event, and also get active with GenNext! It’s a great opportunity and they’ll be happy to have more volunteers!