Summer in the Hammer!
School may have just ended, but that doesn’t mean all the fun and exciting activities in Hamilton have! Here at PTB, we have created some challenges for you to complete. This time, we are presenting a summer specific challenge list. See how many you can complete before school starts in the fall!
- Attend a Tiger-Cat Game
- Attend a Summer Art Craw
- View an art exhibit
- Try a new summer food
- Visit a Garden
- Go on a guided tour
- Attend a festival or exhibition
- Visit a park you have never been to before
- Explore some trails
Here are some suggestions to help you complete your list:
- June 13th, 2012 The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be facing Toronto at Ivor Wynne Stadium at 7:00 pm. For more information and other game schedules visit www.ticats.ca
- Ontario Festival of Cider- June 23rd
- Gore Park Summer Promenade- June 13th 2012- September 15th 2012
- Sew Hungry will be happening Friday May 4th from 11am-3pm. This event will have all kinds of cool food trucks serving up some amazing foods! For more information
- 125 & 45: An Interrogative Spirit- now until August 25th at the McMaster Museum of Art
- Women’s Art Association of Hamilton 116th Annual Juried Exhibition
- James Street North will be having its art crawl during the second Friday every month. The next one will be on May 11th. For more information check out http://www.jamesstreetnorth.ca/blog/
Stay tuned for other great summer fun to do in Hamilton!